Position Open for: Electricians and Electrician Helper
You’re energetic, love solving problems and interacting with customers. You are reliable, and on time and approach your job with a sense of urgency. You enjoy setting goals and meeting them – and being rewarded with bonuses and promotions for working hard. You like to make sure the job is done right and strive to provide superior customer service. You understand that a job well done is not only about the technical expertise but also about the great service you provide, respecting customers’ time and personal property.
This residential, electrical company is individually owned and they enjoy seeing their employees grow, learn and thrive! They are a growing residential and commercial electrical company located in Mooresville.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
- Resourceful and love to solve problems.
- Always professional and a great communicator.
- A team player, get along well with others and do your part.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Great electrical and technical skills
- At least 3 years’ experience as a residential and commercial electrician.
- Familiar with the National Electric Code
- A valid drivers’ license and a good driving record.
- Experience installing, diagnosing and troubleshooting Arc-Fault breakers and Ground=Fault breaker and outlets.
- State license holder or journeyman card is a plus.
If this sounds like you, and if you live in the Mooresville area, we’d love to talk with you. Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t have a resume, send me an email and I’ll send you an application form.